We’ve developed these guidelines to maintain the professional level of SF NOW® and enhance the experience of all who exhibit and attend. We thank you for following these rules and helping to uphold our standards of excellence.
- This Market is for Trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional Trade affiliation to be admitted.
- The last day to submit credentials in advance for approval for the April 2023 market is April 20, 2023. Anyone who registers online after April 26, 2023, will have to bring credentials for on-site entry.
- Luggage carts wheeled cases of any kind, and strollers are not allowed on the exhibit floor during Market hours.
- In compliance, there is no smoking in any area of the Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture.
- Safety guidelines will be posted soon.
- To maintain the integrity of this wholesale market, onsite sales and delivery of merchandise are strictly prohibited. All orders must be shipped.
- Permission must be granted by the exhibitor before taking any photographs of their product or display.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and Market privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for all attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
SF NOW Terms & Conditions:
1. Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image, and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
2. ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at SF NOW may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and SF NOW will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
3. Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
4. Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
5. Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
Thank you for your participation in SF NOW® !